1. Information about collecting personal data
- The following information governs collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g., name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
- Schneider Transport- und Lagerbehält GmbH & Co. KG is the responsible party according to Article 4, Paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- To answer your questions, we will save the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) when you contact us by email or through a contact form. We delete the data that arises in this context it no longer needs to be stored, or we restrict the processing of this data if there are statutory retention requirements.
- If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
2. Your rights
- You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing your personal data.
Collecting personal data when you visit our website
- If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR):
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user friendly and effective overall. These cookies are also used on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:Transient cookies (see b) Persistent cookies (see c).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes the session cookies in particular. They store a session ID that lets various requests from your browser to be assigned to the common session. This means that your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Further functions and offers on our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
- We can also pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in campaigns, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the offer description.
- If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
- You can object to your data being processed if we base its processing on balancing interests. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:Schneider Transport and Storage Containers GmbH & Co. KG Raiffeisenstrasse 24 D-35236 Breidenbach-Oberdieten CEO: Kai-Uwe Schneider Marburg district court | HRA 4856 VAT ID No. DE 314 327 308 Phone: +49 (0) 6465 / 91 48-33 Fax: +49 (0) 6465 / 91 48-15 Email: email@example.com
Web analytics and other services
Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google LLC. (for Europe: Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland – “Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We have activated IP anonymization on this website, so your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and Internet usage.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- You can prevent cookies from being stored by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out, however, that if you do so, you may not be able to use all of this website’s functions to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizeIp()” extension. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that personal references can be ruled out. If the data collected about you can be linked to a person, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve it on a regular basis. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For those exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit.f GDPR.
- This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data,” “Personal data.”
Integration of Google Fonts
- We have integrated the (“Google Fonts”) fonts on our website, whereby visitor data is only used for the purpose of displaying the fonts in the browser. The legal basis for using Google Fonts is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interests here lie in the technically safe, maintenance-free and efficient use of fonts. The contact details of the service provider can be found under point 7) a)
- With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are listed in the declaration of consent.
- We use the double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an email to the email address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save the IP addresses you use and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
- The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. Providing further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used in order to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR.
- You can revoke your consent to receiving the newsletter at any time and can unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the legal notice.
- We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent contain web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent single-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in c) and the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID.
- You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in every email or by informing us via another contact channel. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you unsubscribe, we save the data purely statistically and anonymously. This tracking is also not possible if you have deactivated the display of images by default in your email program. In this case, the newsletter will not be displayed in full and you may not be able to use all functions. If you display the images manually, the tracking mentioned above takes place.
Use of our web shop
- If you would like to order through our webshop, you must provide your personal data, which we need to process your order and to conclude the contract. Mandatory information required for processing the contracts is marked; further information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. To do this, we can pass on your payment details to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter b of the GDPR.
We can also process the data you provide in order to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails containing technical information.
- Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to to save your address, payment and order data for ten years. However, after two years, we will restrict the processing, i.e., your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
- The order process is encrypted using TLS technology to prevent unauthorized third-party access to your personal data, especially financial data.